Stacks Image p9_n2

MAKE A DONATION



YOU HAVE A PART TO PLAY


Ticket sales and other earned revenue cover only 60% of New Venture Theatre’s annual expenses, with the remaining 40% covered by donations. The support of our community of donors is vital to our stability. Your donations are greatly appreciated.

DONOR LEVELS


Under $100 APPLAUSE

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction

$100-$249 STANDING OVATION

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges

$250-$499 ARTIST

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges
One 3-show season FlexPASS
One New V Awards ticket

$500-$999 STAGE MANAGER

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges
One full-season FlexPASS
Two New V Awards tickets

$1,000-$2,499 DIRECTOR

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges
Two full-season FlexPASSES
Two New V Awards tickets

$2,500-$4,999 PRODUCER

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges
Two full-season FlexPASSES
Two New V Awards tickets
Reserved seating at all shows

$5,000+ EXECUTIVE PRODUCER

Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Season-long recognition in production programs and website
Free ticket exchanges
Four full-season FlexPASSES
Two New V Awards tickets
Reserved seating at all shows 


Stacks Image 18

Contact

info@newventuretheatre.org
225 588 7576

P.O. Box 45792
Baton Rouge, LA 70895-4792
United States

Board Resources

New Venture Theatre 
Is a not-for-profit organization. 
Tax ID# 72-1488746


View Privacy Policy

© 2019 New Venture Theatre. All Rights Reserved.

Site by Xpressive Media

Opportunities

Auditions
Volunteering